Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE) Direct Recruitment Notification Released in 30-10-2008 and Official announcement of APPSC AEE Supplemental Notification is Released in 22-10-2010. APPSC planning to fill the Eligible and Talented candidates of AEE in I&CAD Dept., R&B Dept., PH&ME Dept. and Ground Water Depts.(GENERAL RECRUITMENT) Purpose. APPSC Conducting the Written Exam in HYDERABAD,VISAKHAPATNAM,VIJAYAWADA,TIRUPATI,WARANGAL Centres.
APPSC board is Conducting the written test on 9th and 10th Sep, 2011.The Candidates who are Applied AEE Posts through online Mode their Hall Tickets are Already Available in APPSC Official website.
To Download your Call Letter/Hall Ticket for Written Test click on the following ink
The APPSC AEE Declared the Results of Supplemental Notification No.17/2010 to 36/2008 now you can check your Results click here below
APPSC AEE Pay Scale:-
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineerings (AEE) Starting Salary Rs.16,150/- to Rs.42,590/-
APPSC AEE Vacancies Position:-
Name of Post
|AEE in I & CAD (Civil Engg. Branch)||
|AEE in I & CAD (Mech. Engg. Branch).||
|AEE in I & CAD (Electrical Engg. Branch)||
|AEE in I & CAD(Agriculture Engg. Branch)||
|AEE in I & CAD(Instrumentation Engg.Branch)||
|AEE in R & B(Civil Engg)||
|AEE in R & B State Wide (Electrical Engg. Branch.)||
|AEE(PH & ME Dept.,Civil/Mechanical Engg.)||
(Note:-These are No.of vacancies at the time of Notification Released but more than 1000 above Posts are added in the Recruitment According to unofficial new From APPSC )
APPSC AEE Zone Wise Vacancies Position in All Branches:-
Here You will get all the no.of vacancies and APPSC AEE Posts in each Category and Zone wise are available here.
Zone – 1
|Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam and Vizianagaram. (SKM, VSP, VZM)|
Zone – 2
|East Godavari, West Godavari and Krishna. (EG, WG, KST)|
Zone – 3
|Guntur, Prakasam and Nellore. (GNT, PKM, NLR)|
Zone – 4
|Chittoor, Cuddapah, Anantapur and Kurnool. (CTR, CDP, ATP,KNL)|
Zone – 5
|Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal and Khammam. (ADB, KRMN, WGL, KMM)|
Zone – 6
|Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar, Medak and Nalgonda. (HYD,RRD, NZB, MBNR, MDK, NLG)|
AEE in I & CAD (Civil Engg. Branch) No.of Vacancies in Zone wise in Each Category
AEE in I & CAD (Mech. Engg. Branch) No.of Vacancies in Zone wise in Each Category
AEE in I & CAD (Electrical Engg. Branch) No.of Vacancies in Zone wise in Each Category
AEE in I & CAD(Agriculture Engg. Branch) No.of Vacancies in Zone wise in Each Category
AEE in I & CAD(Instrumentation Engg.Branch) No.of Vacancies in Zone wise in Each Category
AEE in R & B(Civil Engg) No.of Vacancies in Zone wise in Each Category
AEE in R & B State Wide (Electrical Engg. Branch.) No.of Vacancies in Zone wise in Each Category
AEE(PH & ME Dept.,Civil/Mechanical Engg.) No.of Vacancies in Zone wise in Each Category
The Selection Process Based on the Written Test(Objective Type) and Personal Interview.The Written Test Successful candidates are called for the Interview.
|Type of Exam||Subject||No.of Question||Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-I||General Studies & Mental ability||150||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
|Paper-II||Optional subject: Common for Civil and Mechanical Engineering OR Electrical Engineering OR Agricultural Engineering OR Instrumentation Engineering N.B: The syllabi and paper for Civil and Mechanical Engineering are common. The syllabus and paper for Electrical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering are separate.||150||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
|Paper-III||Optional subject: Civil Engineering OR Mechanical Engineering OR Electrical Engineering OR Agricultural Engineering OR Instrumentation Engineering N.B: The syllabi and papers are separate for each subject||150||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
|PART B||Interview||50 Marks|
APPSC AEE Written Test Minimum Qualifying Marks :-
- Only those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination by being ranked high will be called for interview in 1:2 ratio.
- The minimum qualifying marks for interview / selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30% this APPSC AEE Cutoff marks as per rules.
- The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH on the discretion of the Commission.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineerings (AEE) Written test Syllabus:-
To know the APPSC Assistant Executive Engineerings (AEE) Written Examination Syllabus and other Details Download the Notification given in the below.
Click Here to Download the APPSC AEE Notification
For more Details about the APPSC Asst.Executive Engieers visit official website : www.appsc.gov.in
- APPSC AEE 1300 Posts Notification Coming soon.
- SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2013 Final Result,http://ssc.nic.in/
- SSC Junior Engineers(Civil/Mechanical) in CWC & Junior Engineers (Electrical) 2011 Examination Results
- APGENCO Assistant Engineer(AE) 2011-12 Results Declared
- Odisha Mining OMC 197 Junior Engineer,Assistants jobs, www.orissamining.com
- APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer 411 Posts Notification @apgenco.gov.in
- UPCL Assistant Engineer(Trainee) & Jr Engineers(Trainee) Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSC Junior Engineer Examination 2014 online Application,www.ssc.nic.in
- APTRANSCO Assistant Engieers(AE) Recruitment email@example.com
- ONGC Geo-Scientist/Engineers Recruitment 2012