Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board,Hyderabad announced Posts of Sub Inspector of Police(SI) (Technical Wing) & Assistant sub Inspector of Police (ASI)Recruitment Notification 2011. The Police Recruitment Board invited Applications from the eligible & Talented candidates for recruitment Sub Inspectors of Police (Technical Wing) Posts.The Candidates who are interested can apply now.
Name of the Post:- Sub Inspector (SI)
No.of Vacancies:-77 Posts
The No.of Vacancies position is given below
|Post code||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|31||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police
|32||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Sub Inspector of Police (Men) in
Police Transport Organization
|33||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Assistant Sub Inspector of Police in
Finger Print Bureau
- The Candidate age must minimum 21 years and maximum 25 years as on of 1st July,2011.
Education Qualification :-
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering OR Electrical and Electronics Engineering OR Computer Engineering OR Information Technology OR Special Diploma Course in Electronics with specialization in Computer Engineering OR Special Diploma Course in Electronics with specialization in Communication Engineering awarded by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education and Training (OR) a qualification approved by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent to any of the above.
- Application fee Rs.50/- for OBC & Other category candidates. There is no Fee for SC/ST Candidates.The Candidate must pay the Application Fee at the time of Application Submission.
(Note: Those who wants to apply for more than one category of posts need to submit only one application form.)
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates can download the Application form from AP State Police Recruitment Board official website. The candidates duly filled application form and Required certificates Xerox Copies(Academic,Caste,Special category Certificates) with Recent Pass port size photos submit their application forms at Regional District Police Office on or before 01-02-2012 to 05-03-2012 between 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
The Direct Application form link is available in below
(Note:-The Candidate must attend at the time of Submission of the Application form. Candidates failing to attend at the time of submitting the application form his/her application will be rejected.)
Candidates must be selected based on the Physical & written test. The Candidates who are qualified in Physical Test they are called for written test.The written test duration is 3 hours.The Physical test and written test pattern and syllabus are available in AP state Police Recruitment Board Official website.
To know more details download the official notification.
Starting Date of the Application Submission :01-02-2012
Last Date of the Application Submission : 05-03-2012
For more Details Log on to AP State Police Official website : www.apstatepolice.org
- AP State 20429 Posts Police Constable Recruitments@www.apstatepolice.org
- AP Police Sub Inspector(SI) 2296 Posts Recruitment 2011 Notification /AP State Level SI Recruitment 2011 @ www.apstatepolice.org
- AP State Police Constable 622 Posts Recruitment Notification 2012
- AP Police SI Recruitment 2008 written Test on 13th & 14th Aug 2011 Answer key
- MPPEB Vyapam 622 Sub Inspector of Police, Subedar & Platoon Commander Recruitment 2014
- Punjab Female Sub Inspector of Police(SI) 110 Posts Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sardar Vallabai Patel National Police Academy(SVPNPA) Sub Inspector,Constables Posts
- SSC Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector Police Recruitments
- OSSC 844 Posts Recruitment through Combined Police Service Exam 2013
- AP Police Warden in Prisons Recruitment email@example.com